Founded in 1985, Herve Leger is a French fashion house that offers an exquisite collection of Bodycon (Body Conscience) dresses and gowns in amazing styles and vivid colors. Herve Leger pioneered the Bodycon look and has been synonymous with the style ever since. Every Herve Leger dress is rigorously knitted, not woven. The bandage style has made its way into Herve Leger skirts, dresses, tops, and gowns. Great fit and impeccable tailoring are one of the many features of the label’s versatile and awe-inspiring collections.
The Key Holder is responsible for partnering with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to help motivate the store team to uphold our tradition of creating a memorable shopping experience for all of our customers. Specific responsibilities of the Key Holder position include but are not limited to:
- Consistently motivates the sales team to ensure they are achieving and exceeding individual sales goals and other key performance indicators (KPIs) as determined by the Company.
- Supports the Store Manager in the achievement of total store goals and KPIs as determined by the Company.
- In partnership with Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, educates the sales team on store sales plan, personal sales goals and store statistics and motivates the team to achieve goals.
- Leading by example on Sales Floor and achieving individual sales goals.
- Creates a customer service focused environment by consistently exhibiting best practices with regards to customer service, sales generation and customer outreach.
- Demonstrates sales leadership by maintaining high energy, playing an active role on the sales floor and coaching associates on clienteling processes and standards.
- Develops a strong knowledge of Company history, brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle and effectively communicates such information to sales team and customers in order to assist with sale generation.
- Develops a strong knowledge of Company products, including sizing, materials, construction, inventory level and sales trends and effectively communicates such information to customers in order to assist with sale generation.
- Handles escalated Customer Service issues or concerns.
- Assists with other Customer Service related projects as directed by Store Manager.
- Coordinates the daily activities of the sales team.
- Ensures that all team members are complying with Company Policy & Procedures and escalates possible violations to Store Manager.
- Participates in the training of new associates on Company Policy & Procedures, Company history and brand aesthetic as well as Company products and Customer Service standards as directed by the Store Manager.
- Acts as role model for the sales team by consistently exhibiting best practices with regards to customer service and sales generation.
- Provides recognition to team members for exceptional performance.
- Provides constructive feedback and coaching to team members to address performance concerns and encourage continued growth and development.
- Partners with the Store Manager to develop and train internal talent.
Operations & Presentation
- Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including but not limited to those found in the Company Employee Handbook and those communicated by Management.
- Performs and coordinates store opening and closing procedures in compliance with Company procedures, including counting register funds, completing deposits, opening and closing registers and securing the store.
- Processes all POS transactions (sales, returns and exchanges) quickly, accurately and efficiently and processes repair requests in accordance with Company process and policies.
- Ensures that sales floor always meets Company Standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentation and housekeeping.
- Ensures that display product is in good condition and marked appropriately.
- Complies with Company policy and procedure regarding merchandise and store security in an effort to minimize Loss Prevention risks.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and enthusiasm in communication with clients, peers, management and corporate partners.
- Participates in weekly Manager’s conference call as required.
- Communicates sales reports as required by Company procedures.